National Hairball Awareness Day
If you are a cat owner you don't need any more awareness about hairballs. I know I have seen more than I care to. We all assume that hairballs are a natural part of being a cat. Well, yes and no. A cat does ingest its fur while grooming itself. A hairball is a result of to much fur being swallowed. Ingesting to much fur can cause medical issues, like constipation.
Regular grooming will help prevent hairballs. Get on a schedule for a brushing session with your kitty. Take advantage of this time with your fur baby, and bond over a brush.
- National Hairball Awareness Day
- It is World Penguin Day
- Homemade Applesauce - You Can Do It
- The Tradition of the Pet Blessing
- Every Pet Owner should have a Pet First Aid Kit
- Earth Day and your pets Carbon Paw Print
- What is Carob?
- A Moment to Enjoy the Local Sunset
- Meet Cosmo Kramer
- Senior to Senior Program
- Doggie Cakes Now Available at Amazon.com
- Pet ID Week 4/15/12 - 4/20/12
- International Moment of Laughter Day 4/14/12
- Happy Doggie Day!
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2009 (25)